FM4 Filter Modeler
Offering an awesome collection of vintage filter and monophonic synth effects, 24-bit processing, and true bypass, the FM4 features 16 models of classic and collectible filters and synths. With four programmable presets, the FM4 gives guitarists easy access to a set of world-class tones and controls for customization.
- 4 completely programmable presets available at the tap of a toe. No more need for multiple pedals for multiple effects.
- True Bypass switching, so your direct tone is exactly that; direct from your guitar to your amp.
- Expression Pedal Input – for real time control of all effect settings. Also the ability to morph between settings lets you create effects not possible with the originals.
- Nothing but knobs. No menus, no multiple button contortionist gymnastic moves, just twist and go.
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- Runs from batteries (Heck, we even include a set) or optional power adapter.
Tired of the same old effects? You say you want something a little bit… different? The FM4 Filter Modeler, part of Line 6’s award winning line of Stompbox Modelers, gives you an array of vintage and new effects from just a wee bit odd to full frontal freaky! From the gentle auto-wah of an envelope filter to the complete wackiness of mutated VCO controlled ring modulators, FM4 can get as strange as you wanna be.
- Digital Effects: 16
- Factory Presets: 20
- User Programmable Channels: 4
- Controls: Effect Selector, Freq, Q, Speed, Mode, Mix
- Additional Controls: Expression Pedal (optional)
- Mono/Stereo: Stereo in/ Stereo out
- Chassis Color: Purple