The electro-harmonix Holy Grail Max is aptly named. This pedal definitively nails four studio-grade reverbs: Spring, Hall, Plate, and Reverse; and serves them up in a rugged, pedalboard-friendly stompbox along with intelligent controls that let you quickly get the sound you’re after. The circuit is set up in a dry path/Blend control arrangement, so there’s no level change when you alter your wet/dry mix. The Time knob lets you set the decay of your ‘verb, and believe us, longer settings – particularly in Reverse mode – are trippy, indeed. To us guitarists, reverb (along with delay) is a food group. Satisfy your hunger with the electro-harmonix Holy Grail Max.
Enter the Holy Grail Max. Electro-harmonix has engineered this pedal to sound studio-grade awesome. Deliciously complex, these ‘verbs drip with vibrance and lush detail. And best of all, you can use the Holy Grail on all your amps.
Electro-harmonix Holy Grail Max Reverb Features at a Glance:
- Four amazing studio-grade reverbs: Spring, Hall, Plate, and Reverse
- Analog dry path and Blend control, so there’s no level change when you alter your wet/dry mix
- Your dry signal remains analog from input to output
- Multi-function Time control lets you dial in your decay or reverse time
- 9.6DC-200 power supply included (not battery powered)
- True bypass for maximum signal path integrity
- Compact, rugged die-cast chassis