Electro-Harmonix has announced the introduction of the Volume Pedal, featuring two impedance options and housed in a rugged, lightweight chassis.
With selectable 25K or 250K impedances, the Volume Pedal is well suited for both active and passive pickup equipped guitars and basses as well as keyboards, other electronic instruments and line level signals.
The EHX Volume Pedal enables the player to attenuate their signal anywhere in the signal chain and its passive design means no power is required. It is the latest offering in EHX’s Performance Series that includes the Wailer Wah, Cock Fight Plus Wah and Talking Pedal with Fuzz, Expression Pedal and Dual Expression Pedal.
- Attenuate your signal anywhere in your signal chain
- Ultra-smooth and precise action
- Selectable high and low impedance switch for universal compatibility
- Passive, so no power is required
- Weight-saving design which gigging pedalboard users will appreciate
- Dimensions in inches: 3.5(w) x 10(l) x 3.5(h)
- Dimensions in mm: 89(w) x 254(l) x 89(h)