STUDIO MIC’D SOUND WHEREVER YOU PERFORM
The Award-winning Anthem series, featuring our patented TRU•MIC technology, seamlessly combines a proprietary condenser microphone with our acclaimed Element pickup to deliver the warmth and fidelity of a studio-mic’d guitar anywhere you perform.
At the heart of the Anthem is a revolutionary microphone engineered to capture a dynamic studio-mic’d sound for any live performance. The TRU•MIC mounts to the underside of the bridge plate and hovers just 3 mm above its surface to take advantage of the PZM or “boundary” effect. This proprietary mounting system, combined with noise cancellation, frees the mic to perform as if it were outside of the guitar in a studio and maintain remarkable feedback suppression for the stage. The result is a balanced frequency response with excellent clarity for the purest sound you have ever heard amplified. We have paired the Element pickup with the TRU•MIC to provide solidity and punch for low frequencies.
The Anthem has all of the essential tools in one complete system. The feather-weight preamp and controls include: volume, mix, phase and a battery check. The mix control blends from the augmented TRU•MIC position to Element pickup only.
- The patented TRU•MIC carries the majority of the guitars’ frequency range while the Element Pickup carries the lowest frequencies
- Mix control blends between the TRU•MIC augmented with low frequency support from the Element Pickup and full-range Element Pickup
- The mic is highly feedback-resistant
- Noise cancelling microphone technology eliminates any annoying honky or boxy qualities from the inside of the guitar
- Mic installs easily on the bridge plate with peel and stick adhesive
- Mic and pickup levels preset for optimum performance
- Soundhole preamp includes volume, mix, phase inversion, battery check, and mic trim controls
- All discrete pre-contoured soundhole preamp with preset crossover
- Element Pickup fits most common string spacings and saddle width
- Comes with battery bag for secure and unobtrusive battery retention