The vintage analog chorus has always been warm, but it lacks dynamic completion. NUX’s advanced technology DSP allows the right combination of both worlds: digital and analog. To achieve the Rivulet Chorus objectives, NUX engineers had to create an algorithm that copies BBD chips principles. They picked three essential chorus tones (the 70s, 80s, and modern), each with a voice upgradable with a simple Free Firmware Upgrades. The Rivulet Chorus comes in a lightweight yet durable aluminum die-cast enclosure. It consists of controls for Intensity, Width, and Rate.
- Luminous knobs for checking on the dark stage
- Strong and lightweight aluminum die-cast chassis
- True-Bypass, Bypass-buffered
- System Performance: Super-Low Noise, 96kHz / 24bit The the AD / The the DA Converter, the DSP 32bit The Floating, ZERO of Latency more than 100dB typical dynamic range
- More features: Luminous glow-knobs, solid and light aluminum die-cast chase, regular 9V pedal power with 75mA low current