Guitarists and keyboardists know that nothing beats a Leslie rotary speaker for smooth, swirling stereo chorus. The Electro-Harmonix Lester-K pedal re-creates the classic Leslie sound in pedal form with two adjustable speeds controlled by a footswitch to move between fast and slow textures without tying up your hands. The Lester-K’s drive control adds B-3 guts and grit to your sound, while a balance control, which simulates the balance between a Leslie’s horn and bass speaker, helps smooth out your tone. True stereo ins/outs and a stage-ready metal chassis make the Lester-K a great option for keyboardists wanting to add stereo textures to live work and ear-to-ear effects to recordings.
From classic rock organ tones to dramatic guitar textures, the Electro-Harmonix Lester-K delivers in spades. EHX’s faithful homage to the Leslie sound adds an instantly recognizable vibe to chords and leads, while its variable speeds, drive circuit, and balance control offer new tonal options for any style of music.
Variable speed is part of what separates the EHX Lester-K from other rotary speaker emulators. Players can set slow and fast speeds and toggle between them with a single footswitch for the dramatic, roaming textures Leslies are known for.
The Lester-K has a traditional bypass switch for when you want to kill it completely. It also features a brake switch for when you want to keep your drive and tone settings without the speaker effects – great for guitar solos and subtle keyboard pads. This is just another way the Lester-K lets you add real humanized movement to your tone to keep your audience interested.
Electro-Harmonix Lester-K Rotary Speaker Pedal Features:
- The Leslie speaker sound in pedal form
- A rock ‘n’ roll staple
- Adds smooth, swirling chorus to chords and leads
- 2 speeds with fine adjustment and acceleration control
- Vary speeds and pause speaker effects via footswitch
- Drive control adds grit to organ and guitar tones
- Balance (tone) knob delivers cutting rhythms to smooth leads
- Stereo inputs and outputs for ear-to-ear effects
- Great for the stage and studio
- Buffered bypass prevents signal loss through long cable runs
- Includes power supply
- Pedal Type:Rotary Speaker
- Inputs:2 x 1/4″ (left, right)
- Outputs:2 x 1/4″ (left, right)
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (included)