The Zoom B1 Four bass multi-effects pedal takes your low end to new heights with over 60 effects and amp models, a looper, and a built-in rhythm section. It also includes access to Zoom Guitar Lab’s extensive library of downloadable artist patches and effects. Re-create your onstage tone with nine classic amps and cab combinations, including Fender, Aguilar, Ampeg, and more. Lay down a bass line of up to 30 seconds, and then endlessly overdub your performance to build a dynamic, multi-part arrangement.
Packed with features for the modern bassist
The Zoom B1 Four’s onboard drum machine lets you play your bass to 68 different drum patterns in a variety of time signatures such as 4/4, 3/4, and more. For live performances, two performance modes allow you to switch patches and effects seamlessly. At home or in the studio, put your pedal on the desktop to easily dial in your sounds and settings — the autosave function instantly backs up your patches and level settings as you create them! The B1 Four operates on four AA batteries or the optional Zoom AD-16 AC adapter; you can even run your pedal via USB bus power.
- Pedal Type:Bass Multi-FX, Modeling
- Number of Effects:Over 60 (up to 5 simultaneous), 68 Built-in rhythm patterns
- Effects Types:Octaver, fuzz, bass synth
- Amp Modeling:Yes, 9 Amps
- Looper:Yes, Up to 30 seconds
- Inputs:1 x 1/4″ (instrument), 1 x 1/8″ (aux in)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4″
- USB:1 x USB Micro-B
- Software:Zoom Guitar Lab
- Power Source:Zoom AD-16 AC adapter (sold separately)
- Power Usage:500ma
- Batteries:4 x AA
- Weight:0.74 lbs. (without batteries)