The Rising Sun is an optical tremolo pedal that expands on the technology found in vintage amplifiers. The intuitive interface features volume, waveform, and depth controls for a warm-analog tremolo experience. The Rising Sun includes two modes of operation: tap and ramp. Tap mode implements four sub-divisions for tap-tempo capability. Ramp mode allows for smooth transition between two selectable tremolo speeds.
· Updated layout for improved control over your sound.
· +13 dB of boost for dynamic preamp capabilities.
· Expanded rate control for wider range of speeds.
· Half-note division to access slower tremolo speeds.
· Optional 9-18VDC operation for expanded headroom.
· Lower noise for optimal performance.
· Updated bypass design to maintain signal integrity.
Analog-optical tremolo provides vintage tremolo sounds.
Intuitive interface with volume, waveform, and depth controls for tone shaping.
Tap mode with multiple sub-divisions to sync tremolo speed to the tempo of your environment.
Ramp mode allows for smooth transition between two selectable tremolo speeds.
9-18VDC operation for expanded headroom.
Smart switching system that provides standard on/off latching and momentary operation.
Top-mounted instrument and power jacks designed to save pedalboard space.
Buffered-bypass design to optimize signal integrity with any instrument cable length.
Power: 9-18VDC DC, 50mA (center negative)
Dimensions: 2.6”x4.77” (W x L)