A budget-friendly hybrid with a highly playable neck.
As with all models in this Excursion Walnut Series, the Excursion Walnut SG Isys T acoustic-electric features a solid spruce top and walnut back and sides made of a 3-layer lamination of real hardwood. Other features include a burn stamped rosette, semi-gloss custom polished finish and Seagull Slim neck. Onboard Fishman Isys+ electronics with built-in tuner help you get accurate tone when you’re plugged in.
Fishman’s Isys+ Onboard Preamp Systems provides volume, tone shaping, and phase controls; a pre-wired Fishman Sonicore pickup and low-profile control knobs. Also included is a low battery indicator and a separate battery box.
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back and sides: Walnut (3-layer lamination of real hardwood) with burn stamped rosette
- Neck: Silver leaf maple integrated set neck
- Fingerboard and bridge: Rosewood
- Nut and saddle: Compensated Tusq by Graph Tech
- Nut Width : 1.72″
- Truss Rod: Double function
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Custom Polished Finish
- Case sold separately
Fishman Isys+ preamp with Fishman Sonicore pickup
- Volume control
- EQ tone shaping control
- Phase switch
- Low battery indicator
- Low profile control knobs
- Onboard, easy-to-read 7-segment LED tuner
- Bass and Treble controls for enhanced tone shaping
- (Battery: 9V / Battery Life: 111 hours)
Made in Canada
- Body Depth: 4.9 in.
- Body Length: 19.8 in.
- Lower Bout: 15.87 in.
- Nut Width: 1.72 in.
- Scale: 24.84 in.
- Upper Bout: 11.38 in.
- Waist: 10.54 in.