With a Shure MVi MOTIV series USB audio interface in your rig, you’ll be ready to record what you want, wherever you want to record it. At home, a standard USB connection connects the MVi’s XLR combo microphone/instrument input straight to your favorite recording software. The Class A preamp includes phantom power for your condenser mics, and there are even five DSP presets onboard, so you can tune your recording sound for whatever source you’re trying to capture, without experiencing the aggravation of latency.
Shure MVi USB Audio Interface Features:
- A flexible 24-bit/48kHz USB recording interface for your computer or mobile device
- Onboard DSP presets for speech, singing, flat, acoustic instrument, and loud sources onboard
- Class A microphone preamp delivers clear sound and phantom power for studio condensers
- Integrated headphone output provides real-time, low-latency monitoring
- Includes micro-USB to USB-C and micro-USB to USB cables for use with Mac, Windows PC, and Android devices