The latest addition to Roland’s GO:MIXER series is here in the GO:MIXER PRO-X — now with even more great features! This compact 9-channel audio line mixer is perfect for the musician or content creator on the go, with enough inputs to please even a small ensemble. The GO:MIXER PRO-X pre-mixes multiple sources of audio (guitar, keyboard, backing tracks, microphone, and more) down to a stereo track that’s instantly exportable to your favorite streaming media service. Brand-new to this impressive audio mixer is a Guitar/Bass Input Attenuator switch for ensuring an optimized signal is hitting the mixer, as well as an upgraded headphone I/O for compatibility with a wider range of mic-equipped headsets and earbuds. GO:MIXER PRO-X even boasts native support for Roland’s 4XCAMERA and Virtual Stage Camera apps, making it fast and easy to create unique demos and music videos. And for true grab-and-go convenience, the Roland GO:MIXER PRO-X delivers 4.5 hours of operation from 4x AAA alkaline batteries or continuous use via USB power.
Whether you shoot video, record bands, or demo music gear, your setup isn’t complete until your audio is right. The Roland GO:MIXER PRO-X prepares all your audio sources for export as a single stereo feed for seamless integration with your smartphone or mobile device.
The Roland GO:MIXER PRO-X makes it possible to pre-mix a small ensemble down to a single stereo file, for multi-track audio that’s instantly ready for your camera app or streaming service. Here’s what’s on deck:
- Instrument:dual 1/4-inch instrument inputs (L/MONO, R) for stereo keyboards and other stereo sources
- Line In 1: stereo 1/8-inch input for media playback devices
- Line In 2: stereo 1/8-inch input for media playback devices
- Guitar/Bass: mono 1/4-inch high-impedance input for electric guitar, acoustic guitar, and electric bass
- Smartphone In/Out: 1/8-inch microphone input with support for plug-in power
- Mic: combination XLR-1/4-inch TRS microphone input with switchable +48V phantom power
The palm-sized GO:MIXER PRO-X stows easily in a day pack for pro-grade audio anywhere in the world. Four AAA alkaline batteries (not included) power this mixer for 4.5 hours; an on/off switch preserves battery life between uses.