Drop the Seymour Duncan SH-1 Vintage Blues Set into your favorite axe, and soak your playing in warm PAF-style tone. Inspired by late-’50s Seth Lover-designed humbuckers, these pickups sport plain enamel wire, a long-legged bottom plate, and vintage-correct single-conductor cable. Experience old-school tonal character by the truckloads, but with a slightly more scooped midrange than the originals and vacuum wax potting for squeal-free performance. The absence of a Seymour Duncan logo ensures an authentic look. These pickups are great for all types of rock and blues. For flexible tones with vintage flair, the SH-1 Vintage Blues Set is a perfect fit.
Vintage look and sound
The SH-1 Vintage Blues Set provides a late-’50s, vintage-correct, humbucker sound with warm and crystalline clean tones. Full and bright distorted tones with smooth sustain are available from this classic-style pickup. Classic appointments include plain enamel wire, a long-legged bottom plate, vintage single-conductor cable, and the absence of a Seymour Duncan logo. Compared to the SH-55 Seth Lover, the SH-1 features a brighter top end, a more compressed sound, and is vacuum wax-potted for squeal-free performance.
Seymour Duncan SH-1 Vintage Blues Set Features:
- Vintage-style humbucker set for rock and blues
- Re-creation of late-’50s PAF humbuckers with plain enamel wire, a long-legged bottom plate, and vintage-correct single-conductor cable
- Delivers old-school tonal character with a brighter top end and a more compressed sound
- Absence of a Seymour Duncan logo ensures an authentic look
- Vacuum wax-potted for squeal-free performance