Flame Maple Top, with Custom color of Denim Blue.
The Solid body is constructed elegantly which eliminates
unnecessary resonating within the body and allows the electronics
to take over and produce beautiful sound
Also supports Roland GK Products.
|■ Top||Flame Maple Top|
|■ Body||Silver Leaf Maple with Canadian Laurentian Basswood Wings|
|■ Fingerboard||Richlite, 16 “Fingerboard Radius|
|■ Scale||25 1/2 “, 648 mm, 22 frets|
|■ Nut Width||1.9 “(48.26 mm)|
|■ Pickup||Custom RMC Piezo|
|■ Color||Denim Blue|
|■ Strings||HTC ‘PRO ARTE CLASSICAL – HARD TENSION
(.0285, .0327, .0410, .030, .036, .044)
1. PROGRAM DOWN Switch that calls the synth sound program.
2. MID SELECTOR (700 or 1200 Hz)Select the midrange point you want to boost / cut.
3. PROGRAM UP Switch that calls the synth sound program.
4. PIEZO VOL. Adjust the volume of piezo.
5. TREBLE (6 kHz)Adjust treble.
Boost, cut the 6 kHz band.
6. MIDDLE (700 or 1200 Hz)Adjust middle.
Boost and cut the selected band.
7. BASS (100 Hz)Adjust base.
Boost, cut the band of 100 Hz.
8. SYNTH VOL. Adjust the volume of the guitar synth.
An independent PU “RMC” for each string
Adopt RMC Custom Piezo PU which is completely independent for each string. Avoid interference of each string, suppress malfunction with equipment such as GR-55, and made the world’s fastest response possible. The usual piezo sounds are also produced by separate pickups for each string, producing a balanced sound with no turbidity and very crisp.
GR OUTYou can use guitar synth sound freely just by connecting with GK cable for ROLAND GR product connection. Only synths, mixes of synth and piezo, and piezo only sound can be instantly controlled.