The ATH-M20xBT over-ear wireless headphones include all the features you want and the audio quality you demand. Inspired by our #1 selling ATH-M20x wired professional studio headphones and featuring powerful 40 mm drivers for enhanced low-frequency performance, the ATH-M20xBT Bluetooth headphones deliver an incredible listening experience with full-range, high-fidelity audio and enhanced bass.
Enjoy a sonic signature tuned to reflect our wired studio monitor headphones wherever you go. The ATH-M20xBT has a multipoint pairing capability that lets you connect wirelessly to two devices, optimal for multimedia use. The wireless headphones are also equipped with a low latency mode that improves the synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming.
Audio-Technica over-ear headphones provide excellent sound isolation in loud environments. Combining modern design and high-quality materials, the ATH-M20xBT delivers an ideal listening experience for those that put audio first.
The ATH-M20xBT headphones have a long battery life, providing up to 60 hours of continuous use on a full charge and up to 3 hours of use on a 10-minute rapid charge (via USB-C connection). The microphone and buttons built into the left earcup let you easily control calls, music playback, and volume. Constructed with professional-grade ear pad and headband material, the ATH-M20xBT was built for long-lasting durability and comfort.
– Wireless, on-the-go design delivers the same sonic signature as the wired ATH-M20x professional studio headphones
– 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils are tuned for enhanced low-
– Low latency mode improves synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming
– Multipoint pairing function allows you to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once
– Up to 60 hours of continuous use on a full charge and up to 3 hours of use on a 10-minute rapid charge (via USB-C
– Microphone and buttons built into the left earcup let you easily control calls, music playback, and volume
– Over-ear design for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
– Professional-grade earpad and headband material for long-lasting durability and comfort
Type: Closed-back dynamic
Driver Diameter: 40 mm
Frequency Response: 5 to 32,000 Hz
Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW
Impedance: 36 ohms
Weight: Approx. 216 g (7.6 oz)
Charging Time: Approx. 4 hours (The above figures depend on operating conditions.)
Operating Temperature: 5 °C to 40 °C (41 °F to 104 °F)
Operating Time: Continuous transmission time (music playback): Max. approx. 60 hours*
The above figures depend on operating conditions.
Microphone Sensitivity: -42 dB (1 V/Pa, at 1 kHz)
Microphone Frequency Response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
Microphone Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Power Supply: DC 3.7 V lithium polymer battery
(Dimension Packaging Weight : 1.0 kg)