The Shure SRH240 headphones are freshly updated with your comfort in mind! A re-engineered headband and earcup assembly give you a more ergonomic fit for enhanced comfort and a broader range of motion. The SRH240s feature a closed-back design, so they help block out external noise – great for listening to music on your iPod, but even better when it’s time to record in your studio. No more problems with your headphone mix bleeding into your live microphones! Plus, the wide frequency range means you’re going to hear the lowest lows and the highest highs from your Shure SRH240 headphones.
- 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers
- Wide frequency range delivers full bass and detailed highs
- Optimized performance for use with most pro and consumer audio devices
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Replaceable earcup pads
- Includes threaded 1/8″-1/4″ adapter
Open/Closed : Closed
Fit Style : Circumaural (Around the Ear)
Driver Size : 40mm
Frequency Response : 20Hz-20kHz
Impedance : 38 ohms
Cable Type : Straight
Cable Length : 6.6 ft.
Plug Size : 1/8″ (1/4″ adapter included)
Color : Black
Weight : 0.63 lbs.
Manufacturer Part Number : SRH240