Reliable, comfortable, and totally accurate, it’s no wonder AKG K240 Studio headphones have been the top choice of professional engineers and musicians for over 20 years. Their unique semi-open design and highly efficient transducers provide you with extremely wide dynamic range, breathtaking detail, and phenomenal sensitivity. That’s why we have always been quick to recommend K240 Studio headphones, especially when it comes to critical listening and mixing. Whether you’re in the engineer’s chair or on the other side of the glass, we’re sure you’re going to love the sound, feel, and performance of AKG’s K240 Studio headphones.
- Incredible-sounding headphones designed for mixing, tracking, and critical listening
- Semi-open-back design provides extreme accuracy without sacrificing acoustical isolation
- Self-adjusting headband gives you the perfect fit without sacrificing comfort
- 10′ cable attaches via mini XLR jack and is easily replaceable
- Replacement earcups are available
- Includes gold-plated, screw-on 1/8″-1/4″ plug adapter
- Fit Style:Circumaural (Around the Ear)
- Driver Size:30mm
- Frequency Response:15Hz-25kHz
- Impedance:55 ohms
- Cable Type:Straight
- Cable Length:9.8′
- Replaceable Cable:Yes
- Plug Size:1/8″ plug, 1/4″ adapter
- Weight:.52 lbs.