Merging the ultracompact, extraordinary, and easy-to-use nature of the standard Blink 500 with high-end luxuries such as crisp OLED screens, mono/stereo output modes, 60% longer battery life, and double the operating range, the black Saramonic Blink 500 Pro B2 true wireless microphone system gives budget-conscious content creators, run-and-gun videographers, and mobile journalists a pro-level, all-inclusive solution for recording two subjects to your camera, camcorder, smartphone, or tablet.
Not only does the Blink 500 Pro B2 deliver considerably improved sound quality compared to the built-in mics on cameras and mobile devices, but it elevates the sound quality of the original Blink 500 with its higher signal-to-noise ratio and more sensitive integrated microphone. The Pro transmitter now sports a tactile function for immediate mute/unmute operations without having to touch the volume. Plus, the receiver boasts separate line and headphone outputs to allow real-time audio monitoring without breaking the connection to your recording device.
The Blink 500 Pro B2 digital system provides out-of-the-box operability for anyone; thanks to quick one-click pairing and internal 8-hour batteries, your focus can stay on your content instead of time-consuming configuration. Power the transmitters and receiver with their internal batteries or through USB for extralong shoots. Recharging the batteries can be done via USB or by simply dropping the transmitters and receiver into the supplied fast-charging case.
Equally straightforward, small, and versatile, the Blink 500 Pro B2 gives you everything necessary for recording present and clear speech in any location. You get two clip-on transmitters (each with a built-in microphone and a clip-on omni lavalier mic), a dual-channel receiver with an integrated clip and shoemount, multiple charging and audio cables, foam and furry windscreens, and that special charging case. Whether you’re a run-and-gun videographer, a YouTube content creator, or an avid vlogger, the Blink 500 Pro B2 can get your wireless audio going pro in no time.
With a slew of pro-level features, the Blink 500 Pro appeals to the needs of power users around the globe. Though it shares the same 2.4 GHz operating frequency and miniscule physicality as standard Blink 500, the Blink 500 Pro is packed with surprising enhancements.
- 60% longer battery life
- Double the operating range
- 3-slot charging case for simultaneous fast-charging of the receiver and transmitters
- Crisp, informative OLED screens
- Separate 3.5mm main and headphone receiver outputs
- Selectable mono or stereo receiver output mode
- 3.5mm transmitter input accepts mic- or line-level signal
- Tactile transmitter mute function
- Increased signal-to-noise ratio
- Elevated sensitivity for the transmitter’s built-in microphone
- Furry windscreens for transmitters, ideal for outdoor use
Unpacking the Blink 500 Pro B2
- Use each ultracompact clip-on transmitter as a true wireless microphone with its built-in mic element, or as a bodypack transmitter with its supplied clip-on lavalier microphone.
- The ultracompact dual-channel receiver features an integrated clip with a shoe mount for flexible placement on you or your camera. Two different audio cables are provided to ensure proper hookup to a camera, camcorder, smartphone, or tablet.
- Simply power on the receiver and transmitters and use one-click pairing to access reliable wireless audio functionality in an instant.
- Drop the receiver and transmitters in the supplied fast-charging case to conveniently recharge their internal batteries and view real-time charging status on their OLED screens.
Connect, Power, and Go
- With the receiver and transmitters easily paired at the click of a button, the Blink 500 Pro system is comfortably easy to use for anyone, anywhere. Videographers, vloggers, YouTubers, and mobile journalists will benefit from the Blink 500 Pro’s power-and-go operating style.
- Advanced technology invisibly handles the complicated tasks such as switching channels to avoid dropouts, leaving you with a streamlined and simple system that requires no tedious manual configuration.
- Blink 500 Pro systems utilize 24-bit / 44.1 kHz resolution—the same audio standard used worldwide by sound engineers—to give you quality sound at a budget-friendly price point.
- Compared to the built-in microphones on cameras and mobile devices, Blink 500 Pro systems offer considerably improved fidelity and clarity with less noise.
- Since your subjects may speak at very different volumes, Saramonic outfitted the Blink 500 Pro TX with dedicated gain buttons to allow quick and effortless adjustment of the signal level. Utilize the tactile mute function to cut the signal in a hurry without having to adjust the volume.
- Knowing that camera preamps are often noisy, the Blink 500 Pro RX’s main 3.5mm output sends an adjustable mic-level signal, so you won’t have to crank the gain at your camera. With a separate 3.5mm headphone port, the Blink 500 Pro RX can simultaneously drive headphones for quick monitor checks and troubleshooting.
- The receiver features a selectable mono/stereo output mode, allowing it to appropriately feed signal from one transmitter into both input channels of your device (via mono mode) or from two transmitters into separate input channels of your device (via stereo mode).
Perfect for 1- or 2-Person Shoots
- Since the Blink 500 Pro RX is a dual-channel receiver, it can simultaneously handle both Blink 500 Pro TX wireless transmitters. If you need to expand beyond that, you can use up to 18 Blink 500 Pro systems at once to accommodate up to 36 wireless microphones.
- Each Blink 500 Pro system can include one dual-channel receiver and up to two transmitters.
Built-In Microphone for True Wireless Operation
- The Blink 500 Pro TX features a built-in miniature condenser microphone with an omni pickup pattern that captures clear and natural voice tonality. Thanks to the transmitter’s ultracompact housing, you can clip it to clothing, slide it into a shirt pocket, place it on a podium, or hold it in your hand. Compared to the built-in mic on the standard Blink 500 TX, the Pro’s built-in mic offers higher sensitivity to produce a stronger signal level.
- The transmitter’s 3.5mm input can accept mic or line signal, making it fully capable of accommodating a variety of external sources such as a lavalier microphone or an audio feed from a mixer or receiver.
Lavalier Microphone Included
- For maximum visual discretion, use the Blink 500 Pro TX as traditional bodypack transmitter with the supplied lavalier microphone. Just clip the Omni Lav Mic to a collar or lapel, then plug it into the transmitter’s 3.5mm input; the transmitter automatically switches to the external microphone, so you don’t have to bother selecting the input source.
- The lavalier mic includes a foam windscreen that lessens noise caused by light wind, breaths, and air conditioning systems. For enhanced reduction of stronger wind noise, a separately available furry windshield (or windjammer, such as the Saramonic LM-WS) can be fitted to the microphone.
Stable and Simple 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless
- Whereas typical analog wireless systems are susceptible to interference from TV and radio waves, the Blink 500 Pro digital system avoids that by operating in the 2.4 GHz band, which occupies frequencies beyond those of television, radio transmissions, and UHF wireless microphone systems.
- Within the 2.4 GHz spectrum, the Blink 500 Pro boasts automatic channel hopping to mitigate noise and dropouts at a line-of-sight distance of up to 328 feet, double the maximum distance of the standard Blink 500. For optimal performance, environments with limited Wi-Fi / 2.4 GHz traffic and minimal physical obstructions are recommended.
Ready for Anywhere
- Don’t be concerned about licensing or selecting frequencies. The Blink 500 Pro system uses the license-free 2.4 GHz band, so you can go anywhere in the world and have a reliable, fully functional wireless system.
Each Blink 500 Pro transmitter and receiver is outfitted with a high-contrast 128 x 64 pixel OLED screen, ensuring consistent visibility of import settings indoors and outside.
- Transmitter Screen: Battery meter, signal strength, real-time audio display, and more
- Receiver Screen: Battery meters for receiver and up to two transmitters, signal strength, output mode, and more
- Lightweight, ultracompact housings
- Receiver’s built-in clip with shoe mount allows easy attachment to your camera, belt, or clothing
- Internal 8-hour lithium-ion batteries keep you going on extralong shoots or multiple run-and-gun gigs in a day
- Micro-USB connectivity on the receiver and transmitters for battery recharging and long-term powering
- USB Type-C port on charging case for simple power connection
- Use up to two transmitters with each receiver
- Operate up to 18 systems simultaneously in the same environment
- Includes gold-plated 3.5mm TRS cable for connection to a camera or camcorder
- Includes gold-plated 3.5mm TRS to TRRS cable for connection to a smartphone or tablet equipped with a headphone jack
- Connect to Fuji cameras outfitted with 2.5mm mic input jacks via the Saramonic SR-25C35 adapter cable (available separately)